The "Online Presence" section focuses on building your web presence: it covers designing your website and blog and creating attractive, compelling content that helps you build authority and a great reputation in your field.
Table of Contents
- Setup: Installation and structure of a good web site. Includes colors, fonts, layout, interface. Also: basic SEO advice.
- Development: Coding and web design: best practices, resources. HTML, CSS, WordPress, quality/integrity testing tools and more.
- Content: How to create, style and present content that captivates and converts visitors.
- Blog: Purpose, creation and maintenance of a blog. Also covered: philosophy and guest blogging.
- Writing: Copywriting, ghostwriting, blogging, storytelling, newsletters. Covers types of articles, formatting, structuring and more.
- Anatomy of an Article: How to write an article. Includes headline & subheadings, intro, transitions, body, closing.
- Photography: Technical and business advice. DSLR intro, portrait photography. Other genres. Promotion.
Using Images & Visuals
One of the strongest and most consistent messages across all business blogs I frequent is that visuals (including images, video, graphics, ...) are of paramount importance in your marketing.